CALL FOR MANUSCRIPTS
The World Wide Web Journal of Biology Features:
- Quality peer-reviewed research in diverse disciplines of the biological sciences.
- Electronic mail and ftp submission of articles.
- Rapid consideration of manuscripts for fast publication.
- No space limitations, allowing complete presentation of findings.
- No charge for color graphics.
- Allows for complete multimedia, hypertext presentations.
- A very large and diverse initial audience (estimated 20-30 million internet users).
- Interactive forum via internet list-server for dynamic, ongoing dialog between authors and readers.
- No subscription fee for the on-line journal.
- Advertiser and classified ad section including job postings and conference announcements.
- Ongoing letters to the editor section.
- Annual archive to CD-ROM for libraries, abstract services and individual subscribers.
- Distinguished editorial board members from diverse disciplines of the biological sciences.